Hello There My Friends

Welcome to my very new blog! I have a lot to learn so I hope that you'll help me along the way!! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I did it!! (maybe not?)






















I'm not sure if I have any idea what I am doing!! lol!! But, I'm here to give it a try!! This is my first official blog posting! I hope to share with you some of my creations from time to time. Plus, who knows what else!! Here is a mini book that I made thanks to the wonderful talent of Queen Pita aka Kathy from Paper Phenomenon. If you haven't seen her work you really need to go by and check her out at paperphenomenon.blogspot.com. This was one of her classes that she taught on her Ustream channel. I am pretty happy with how it came out. Let me know what ya think!! Have a great day!!
















2 comments:

  1. Great work.. and love the brides dress... really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel about doing things on these blogs. I am new to this and like you, I am trying to learn. I especially like to "hop" from one to another, to get ideas. Maybe someday I'll learn everything I need to know!!
    Your mini book is really pretty. Love the brides dress. Good luck!!
    Stop by my blog when you get a chance.
    http:www.blingiton-jeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete